Ballictic calculator based on equations from A. Pejsa.
Support non metric units, subsonic velocities, databases for used bullets and weapon. Many features for work with Mil-Dot reticle (including come-up corrections).
- Solve vertical & horizontal corrections, needed for successful shooting
- Solve B.C. from result of practical shooting
- Database of used weapon
- Database of used bullets
- Mil-Dot calculator
- Support non metric units: inches, yards, fps, gr, inHg, hPa, Fahrenheit degree
- Different program styles: military, hunting and sport
- Solve come-up corrections (from previous shot to current)
- Show Mil-Dot reticle with POS
- Interface optimized for fast input of data
v0.995 fixed (10/10/03):
- Sorry, both pssf.eng.prc and pssf.rus.prc was have Russian interface, - fixed.
- Support for Palm III
- Additional zoom values for scope reticle: added 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 24x, 32x
- Optional color support.
- Added command buttons in hunting and sport modes.
- Mil-Dot, Russian PSO-1 and German reticles support
- Screen keyboard and hardware buttons support
- Some other interface updates