Idea Pad (TM) lets you easily draw a diagram - mind map, concept map, or flow chart - and convert it to a text outline, and vice versa.
Diagrams can be exported to any desktop graphics program, and Outlines can be exported to any word processor via the Memo Pad.
Use Idea Pad to brainstorm new ideas, illustrate concepts, plan presentations, and create organizational charts.
- Easy-to-Use - Idea Pad is designed to be intuitive and easy to use. You'll be creating and editing diagrams and outlines in no time.
- Quick Input - Automatically import existing To Do lists into Idea Pad.
- No Drawing Required - Just enter your text and move the shapes around, Idea Pad handles all the drawing.
- In Color - Although it works with any device running at least PalmOS 3.5, Idea Pad includes support for color devices.
- Sharing - Use the beaming and export capabilities of Idea Pad to share your files with others.
- Adds support for the 5-way navigation button.
The 3.0 update is not compatible with previous versions.You can only use this version if you delete your previous version (which will also delete your existing Idea Pad data). So only delete your current version if you do not need your current Idea Pad data.
**** [Feb 26, 2005] by JRolon
Great tool, thanks.
***** [Dec 13, 2004] by Alex
Very good bit of software - intuitive, effective and just the right level of sophistication to be immediately useful and yet still powerful.
**** [Aug 11, 2004] by Aliby
It is great to be able to develop some mindmaps directly on the palm. It would be helpful if it didn't require so much input initially. I would like to be able to create one block (main idea), then select that block and when I start writing it automatically creates sub-idea. Then thoughts can flow more easily and I don't have to keep creating new little blocks. The editing will enable me to reassign/connect it to others or move it arround, change colour etc. A great program, thanks for what you've done.
***** [Jan 23, 2004] by Ray Habens
This is the tool I have been looking for! Really easy to use and does the job brilliantly. Thank you.
**** [Jan 9, 2004] by Vinod Ponmanadiyil
This is a really good program, which lives up to the expectation, but with a bit more eloborate tool-set this could be the visio of Palm!!
Write a review