UkeChords is a ukulele chord finder. You can use it for soprano, tenor and baritone ukuleles.
- Most chords now have 4 variations, and all have minimum 2
- Last chord and last tone are remembered
- Last used variation of each chord is remembered
- Show the tones in a chord or just the chord name
- Color codes to show position of tone in chord
- Option to show tones on fretboard
- Flip fretboard (lefthand)
The less used functions (ukulele type, flip fretboard, show tones on fretboard and show tones/chord names) are "hidden" in the settings dialog box available from the Option menu.
***** [May 25, 2006] by Dean from Mililani Hawaii
Great program. Fret board would be better turned around so you get a players point of view. Thank you for writing this Thomas. I just sent you a postcard from Hawaii.
***** [Feb 3, 2006] by Nadz
What a good idea. Saves messing around with books and papers. Thanks!
***** [Mar 8, 2005] by LeRoy PEA RESEARCH
So cute! Now I can stick my Handspring palm in the Uke case and practice anywhere! That little Ukulele icon is so cute. Thanks. Now, to put some (tabs)chords with the program, say some Israel Kamakawiwo'ole songs.
Write a review