Palm Bible Plus is a versatile PalmBible reader. Support for KJV, ASV, CUV, and others.
PalmBible+ is a free (GPL-licensed) Bible reader for Palm OS derived from BibleReader by Poetry Poon.
- Fast Display Engine
- Cross-references (double-tap the verse number)
- Fast book selector, completely-Graffiti Goto
- Fast (ARMlet) search engine with transliteration, stop and resume
- Notes page for fast notetaking (with export to MemoPad)
- Built-in languages: Hebrew, Accented Greek, Interlinear Greek, "Thin" font
- Simultaneous Hebrew or accented Greek with Chinese
- Large Font option
- Copy word/verse/screen to clipboard
- Snapshots for search and navigation
- Highlighted bookmarks on color devices
- Extensive Graffiti shortcuts
- Footnote support
- Drag Scrolling
- Dual Version Display
- Browser-like operation
- Customizable Preferences
- Sony CLIE HiRes+ (native!) and HiRes (with FontHack123)
- Runs on Palm OS 3.5 and up
BibleReader was previously open-source under the GPL. Since then, BibleReader has gone commercial, allowing its use with copyrighted versions (such as the NIV), but also preventing me from fixing or adding features to his latest project.
In March 2003, I got tired of not having a Chinese bible on my Palm (a Tungsten|T). The result was a fork of an old version of the BibleReader project.
Several bugfixes and features later, I have developed PalmBible+, which runs on Palm OS between 3.5 and 5.
- Hi-res title
- UI enhancements
- Font support
- Dynamic Input Area (DIA) for hi-res+ devices
- Active window Indicator
- Fully configurable menu buttons
- Colored text within specific bible versions