PalmBible+ v3.4 RC3
Size: 294 KB
Date: December 29, 2008
Palm OS v3.5
Author: Alexander Pruss
PalmBible+ is a full-featured Bible viewer for PalmOS 3.5 and up, based on Poetry Poon's BibleReader.
- Searching (term and phrase)
- Split screen
- Hebrew and Greek support
- CJK compatibility
- Plucker-compatible anti-aliased fonts (under OS5 only)
- Display rotation
- External dictionary lookup
- Full VFS support
- Categorizable bookmarks with annotations
- Full keyboard /g raffiti / hardkey configurability
- And fast-tap/fast-typeable verse choosers.
- Support for all resizable screens (Sony Silk, Palm DIA, Handera Silk) as well as the Dana AlphaSmart's wide and tall modes.
- Night mode support. It has own set of colors in font preferences. Look for the additional row; use the shortcut 'i' to activate/deactivate; can be configured via Define Controls.
- Status Gadgets for Treos: Bluetooth, Signal bars and Battery.
- Keys with built-in function can be overridden.
- Memo Pad's category selection in Export personal notes.
- Bookmarks will try go to the current bookmark if any. If the bookmark is in a category other than the current category, select 'All'; close and reopen the bookmark form (if you are in John 3:16 it will try to select that bookmark in the bookmark's list)
- When adding a bookmark it checks if already exist. If so it uses that bookmark. (You can not have two bookmarks for the same verse)
- Popup list when the stylus goes up after sometime.
- 5 way navigation support on Snapshot screen
- Treo 650/TX navigation support.
- Support Jog Up/Down/Back in Book/Chap/Verse choose
- Multi-book versions. Like commentaries.
- Snapshot's navigation
- Made fast search faster on devices with more free memory, especially ARM-based devices
- Major search bug (the fast search on ARM systems would sometimes miss a number of hits)
- A problem with the built-in hi-res Hebrew font
- A little bug in the Search results
- The econfiguration to have ReaderPlanner working again.
- Fatal error displaying a starting verse footnote when Equal-Width Verse Numbers and Minimize Space After Number are ticked in Options, Preferences, Layout.
- Fatal error in Search's menu.
- Fatal error when the title was too long.
- When copying a verse more than one time.
- Some memory leaks
- Selecting a bible for the upper/lower part when in the lower/upper part the selected book is not available
- Verse Chooser only goes to 219
- Choosing books in the row 12 when there are more books than can be displayed on one screen.
- Navigation in goto Chap/Verse
Write a review
|.: Adverti¨sement :.
Your source for free iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch apps / games