JPluck converts web sites and RSS feeds to Plucker documents for offline reading on your handheld.
With JPluck on your desktop and Plucker on your handheld, you can carry the web in the palm of your hand!
JPluck is Java-based and runs on every platform where Java 1.4.1 is available: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP, Linux, Mac OS X, OS/2 and Solaris.
- Easy-to-use GUI for managing sites and feeds
- Downloads sites using multiple connections
- Sends browser cookies to access login-based sites
- Dedicated conduit downloads and converts documents at HotSync (Windows only)
- Convert pages directly from the browser
- Palm companion utility
- Includes Plucker Viewer 1.6.2
- Free, open-source software licensed under the BSD license
- New JXL 2.1 format and support for Atom feeds.
Note: you must first convert your JXL 2.0 files to JXL 2.1 before you can open them in JPluck 2.1. Check the HowTo for more information.