TL-PDB, Which means "True Love in PDB", is an easy-to-use, multi-function PC eBook maker.
The main features of TL-PDB are briefly described below to enhance your understanding of the product:
- Open, View, Edit, Save Convert PalmDoc / zTXT /TXT files in PC
- Convert and combine Text/HTML/PalmDoc/zTxt files to eBooks for Palm in batch work
- Integrated with Internet Explorer, support Accumulated Webpage Capture.
- Integrated with Windows Explorer. To convert/edit ebooks just need one right click .
- Support "Install to Palm" Function .
- Native Codepage Convertor, which support conversion bwteen GB/GBK/BIG5/SHIFT-JS
- Automatic text formatting , which can re-align paragraph, reduce line breaks etc.... It makes better view for ebooks.
- Multi-Language interface, Currently it supports English, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional.
- Green Software, No Dlls, No Addons, Only one .exe file
Lastest Update : Firefox extenstion for TL-PDB (05/08/2005):
v0.98.4d (31/03/2004) - New feature:
- TL-PDB now works well with Firefox browser (version 0.9 above) by one firefox extension.
- TL-PDB now supports bookmarks for PalmDoc and Ztxt File.
- It also provides a function to automaticly generate bookmark based on regular expression search.
- Fixed unstandard shortcut key
- Fixed convert (br) to CRLF in HTML conversion.
- Fixed validate file and Pdb name.
*** [Sep 15, 2005] by mmike
Very good idea, finaly something to combine and convert REALY fast. But, there is a problem when combining and converting multiple html docs to .pdb file: This program is deleting blanco character after words with one letter (serbian is full of this words) so instead of "u tom momentu" you get "utom momentu". Also, it would be nice if program could be cofigured to add an empty line (of two... just not to paste in same line as it does now) after every single html when combining. Everything else is good. Debug this and you will make an eXcellent job and finaly perfect tool for e-book readers!
***** [Aug 14, 2004] by Trevor Smith
Sweet! No hitches, no hassles (and pretty fast, too.) Program is a single executable, no installation wizard, and it read several rather problematic pdb ebooks almost as fast as notepad.
**** [May 3, 2004] by Warren Simpson
I am a hard grader, so some of you will consider this even better than I did. This easy to use program does the job, and does it fast. Now my SD card is becoming a real data storage tool and not just a card to make my Palm hold more. Good job !!
Write a review